Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Pool
The Brewery District Browns Backers will be holding a $2000 total payout football pool for the final game of the season against the Pittsburgh Steelers! Each participant will be assigned 1 number for each team and the individual whose numbers match the last number of the score for each team following the end of each quarter will be crowned winners. The pool will also feature a reverse payout system where the participant whose numbers match the end of quarter scores for the opposite team will also win.
For example, if at the end of the 1st quarter the score is: Browns 14 and Steelers 7, the participant with 4 for the Browns and 7 for the Steelers will win the primary payout while the participant with 4 for the Steelers and 7 for the Browns will win the reverse payout.
• 1st Quarter: $400 primary - $100 reverse
• 2nd Quarter: $400 primary - $100 reverse
• 3rd Quarter: $400 primary - $100 reverse
• Final Score: $400 primary - $100 reverse
Payouts determined by scores at the end of quarters 1-3 and final score
• All payments must be made up front
• Square purchases made at Jimmy V's bar
• Numbers for squares will be released prior to kickoff
• For more details, contact club president Brian "Mez"
For nearly 10 years, our chapter has been supporting the Cleveland Browns as the only official Brewery District backers.
President: Brian "Mez"
Anyone interested in joining should visit our chapter's profile at the Cleveland Browns website to register as an official member.
We meet every Sunday at Jimmy V's Grill & Pub in German Village (912 S. High St.). Join us for weekly door prizes, raffles, and food + drink specials before and during each game!